-
February 21st, 2001, 08:50 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
I saw a girl today,
Playing among the train tracks.
I wondered why she was there.
Slightly I raised my hand in friendly gesture,
She turned to me smiling.
Her silken hair falling about her face just so,
Raising her hand in gesture,
She acknowledged my presence.
Quietly, she captivated my heart.
My mind was racing with thoughts of approaching her.
As I made my first solid step,
A train whistle sounded,
And the girl dissapeared,
When the barreling frieght had passed,
I felt a lock of her hair, fall upon my head.
I took another step then,
Away from the bloody mess,
Towards a shallow tommarow.
-
February 22nd, 2001, 08:01 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
February 24th, 2001, 11:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Kind of gore comedy! it was weird..didn't really see the point of it...but I totally saw the visual on it...I saw a very cool commerical.....with slow motion and love music........cute smiles and sparking hair...then bam......a train runs her ass over..and you drop your bottle of coca cola..........
maybe, with this short of a poem......you could really get into detail...with every little thing..........even the train...it's wheels...the sound....... of the train.....her bones crunching...........how her smile stayed in your head.........just something..make it more strong with all that.......
always coca cola.....
-
February 24th, 2001, 11:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Kind of gore comedy! it was weird..didn't really see the point of it...but I totally saw the visual on it...I saw a very cool commerical.....with slow motion and love music........cute smiles and sparking hair...then bam......a train runs her ass over..and you drop your bottle of coca cola..........
maybe, with this short of a poem......you could really get into detail...with every little thing..........even the train...it's wheels...the sound....... of the train.....her bones crunching...........how her smile stayed in your head.........just something..make it more strong with all that.......
always coca cola.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks